I'm in total denial about summer being over. It came out of no where! September 1st arrived, and not only did I miss the Hogwarts Express (again), but the temperature plummeted. I guess it's true what they say, Winter is coming! I was feeling a bit nostalgic, so I went down to the South Bank, one of my favorite places. When I first studied abroad in London, this time about 7 years ago, I would go down to the South Bank on a near daily basis, just to sit and wonder about how I was lucky enough to have ended up here.

As we were strolling along, we spotted a New York City taxi cab! Talk about a little piece of home in New York! The cab was there as a promotion for Subway, and free Pastrami sandwiches were being handed out. Not only that, but if you sat in the back of the cab, you could watch a 3D video driving through New York City. It was as close to being home as I could get!
Sadly, all along the South Bank, I could see leaves already starting to turn and fall! What a short summer we had! Rather rainy as well. Still, I couldn't resist wearing my new sandals, despite how chilly it was. I confess by the end of the day I was pretty cold, but I'd had such a nice day wandering around my favorite area of London.
what I wore: sweater, sugarhill boutique (similar here) // jeans, new look // bag, i want you to know via the bloggers market // hat, urban outfitters (old) // shoes, asos
Photos by Happy Gaile Photography
Labels: asos, fashion, new look, outfits, sugarhill boutique, the bloggers market, urban outfitters