Isn't Greenwich beautiful? I absolutely love it there. The history, the cobbled streets, the market... there's a lot to love in Greenwich. There are always people everywhere, but somehow it still seems so relaxed and quiet. I wonder why that is? I thought it would be a fun place to go for a wander and do a little outfit shoot.
Given how old many of the buildings are in the area, it's difficult not to enjoy a sense of grandeur as you walk around. The beautiful buildings have seen so much history. Not to mention the very basic foundations of time as we think of it today. The Royal Observatory is the home of Greenwich Mean Time, which every other time zone in the world bases itself on. In fact, you can go and stand in two hemispheres at once if you so choose. It felt rather appropriate to wear my starry dress that I bought from Zara last winter!
You'll also notice I've cut my hair. It's so much shorter than I've had it in ages. I'm growing out the red (after 2 years of dying it, my hair is fried and needs a break!) and the ends were badly damaged, so I decided just to cut it off. Autumn is for new beginnings isn't it? It's been a week or so, and I have to say I kind of love it. My hair routine in the morning takes about half the time! Still, it will be nice to try out a new look, and experiment with my hair!
what I wore: dress, zara (old) // cardigan, mango (old) // bag, shiny thoughts via the blogger's market // shoes, london rebel via asos // arrow ring, orelia
Labels: fashion, london rebel, mango, orelia, outfits, shiny thoughts, the bloggers market, zara