prince charles cinema

I think Prince Charles Cinema might be one of my favorite places in London. It's in one of the busiest areas of Central London, but somehow, it's always quiet and calm. I love films and I love going to the cinema to watch them. Perhaps one of the best parts about seeing films at Prince Charles Cinema is that you're always surrounded by people who love it just as much as you do. Cult films, sing-alongs, marathons... they're not for the faint of heart...
Most recently, I treated P to a screening of Gremlins, which was lots of fun, especially since they had a Q+A with Zach Galligan, who is the lead actor in the film (if you're not familiar with it). I will be the first to admit that this film terrified me when I first saw it, though I was a wee little thing. The gremlins gave me nightmares for sure! This time around, I was mostly just laughing! It was pretty cool to get a little inside scoop from Zach Galligan about how they made the film as well!
A short post I know, but I had such a fun time I wanted to blog about it! 

More information about Prince Charles Cinema here

Labels: , ,