unwrapped: gifts for a beauty lover


1. lord & berry liquid eyeliner via birchbox // full exposure eye palette via smashbox // 3. cream lip colour in italian rose via bobbi brown // 4. make-up brush set via model's own // 5. notting hill femme via english laundry // 6. the porefessional face primer via benefit // 7. mac lipstick in instigator via selfridges // 8. lord & berry natural lip liner via birchbox // 9. nail treatment set via butter london // 10. brow zings via benefit

Christmas always seems a good time to update my makeup collection. I've received gifts in the way of make-up in the past, so thought it would be good to share some things I think might please the make-up lover in your life!

lord & berry liquid eyeliner: I cling to liquid eyeliner. Cat eyes are my go-to beauty look and I've had this eyeliner on my wishlist for a while now! 

full exposure eye palette: how lush is this eyeshadow palette? It's got a bit of everything, so I could go for a natural look, or vamp it up with a smokey eye if I wanted. Plus, it'll travel better than having 10 different eyeshadows all separate. 

cream lip colour in italian rose: I tried this lipstick on at an event where they had Bobbi Brown artists doing mini make-up trials. It's the perfect kind of nude for me because my top lip is darker than my bottom lip, so nude lipsticks are always a struggle. This one was perfect though! Not too pink, not too brown, and it didn't dry my lips out at all. 

make-up brush set: I always forget to replace my make-up brushes, and when I do, I'd love some bright colourful ones like these! 

notting hill femme: I got this perfume as a sample from Birchbox, and I'm in love with it. It's the perfect mix of musky and floral. I don't especially like overly floral perfumes, but prefer muskier ones, and this one fits the bill. 

the porefessional face primer: another treat I got a sample of from somewhere. I don't always wear a ton of make-up but when I do, I usually start with this. It really smooths out my skin and feels really nice! 

mac lipstick in instigator: a dark vampy lipstick is always a must. MAC has a great selection of colours and they're easy on the pocket as well!

lord & berry natural lip liner: also a must if you're a lipstick wearer like me. It does on clear so you can wear it with any lipstick, and prevents it from running! 

nail treatment set: I'm really bad at taking care of my nails. I should really use a base coat or a nail strengthener. This set has it all. I'm a bit fan of Butter London and have several colours of their nail polish, so this set is definitely calling my name! 

brow zings: brows on fleek as they say. I've been coveting this little set for quite some time so I can keep my brows looking perfect! I have a few friends who use it and swear by it, so I'm willing to give it a go!

These are just a few things I could think of that might be great gifts but I'm sure there are loads more!

Are there some beauty essentials you've been gifted in the past and loved? Or any other beauty treats you've been wanting for a while and would love to get for Christmas?
Follow Me: Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest

Labels: , , ,