unwrapped: gifts for your man

1. tee via supersuperficial // 2. tie via john lewis // 3. beard grooming kit via percy nobleman // 4. button down via joules // 5. watch via asos // 6. givenchy pi via debenhams // 7. homemade gin kit via men's society // 8. belt via asos // 9. shave set via stubble and strife // 10. shirt via zara

Buying presents for men is something I find very difficult. Especially if I don'tknow the person very well. I'm sure I am not the only person who has that problem! All these gifts are things I think P would like or are just, in general, great gifts for men!
tee: I discovered SuperSuperficial a few years ago and find them a great place for cool tees. I've even bought a few shirts for P from here over the years,  and he wears them all the time! That's gotta be a good sign, right? 

tie:  knit ties are very stylish these days, and ones with a square edge (as opposed to the usual diamond shape) I think tend to be much cooler looking. 

beard grooming kit: come wintertime, the number of beards I see increases exponentially! A bit extra to stay warm perhaps. If your man is one of those, maybe he'll enjoy a little kit to help keep his beard looking it's best! 

button down: who doesn't love a man in a plaid button down? The colors of this one are great!

watch: P loves a good watch. This one is especially nice and the roman bumerals give it a really sophisticated look. Whenever I'm looking at watches, I'm alwas looking at gold or black ones. To me, either one of those says timeless. 

givenchy pi: this musky scent is perfect for your man. I'm even tempted to wear it myself! 

homemade gin kit: why not try it at least once? I have friends who've gotten homemade beer kits, and various other spirits, so why not gin? 

belt: a nice belt to go with a nice watch and a nice shirt? Sure!

shave set:  a few years ago, I bought P a really nice razor and brush, and he loved it. If a man's got to shave every day, well, why not invest in some gorgeous tools to make the job a fun one? These are so sleek!

shirt: worn casual or dressy, this lovely shirt from Zara is a total bargain. Its basic but not boring, so its a win win in my book!

Do you ever have trouble shopping for your guy? What are you planning on gifting to your significant other? 

Labels: , , ,