four corners

 I have this weird obsession with finding coffee houses in London that are interesting or unique. Cute decor is a bonus, too! As much as I enjoy Cafe Nero, Pret or Starbucks for a quick hot bevvie, but I'm  finding now that I get a bit more out of finding and going to these cute coffee houses. The funny thing is, I'm not a big coffee drinker. I love chai lattes and hot chocolate, and espresso drinks will do me just fine, but proper coffee doesn't do it for me. 

My latest find is a little place near Waterloo Station. Can you guess the theme? The travel books and maps might give it away! I certainly know where to look when I'm planning my next trip abroad! They had travel guides aplenty and looking at all the travel themed decor definitely gave me a bit of wanderlust. Jaye (of Jaye Rockett), and I had a lovely time sipping chai lattes and just chatting about life. We missed out on breakfast but we could see sandwiches being prepped for lunch and they sure sounded good! 
what I wore: parka, oasis // short, asos // skirt, new look // boots, pull & bear

Labels: , , ,