I can't believe it's already February! That seems silly to say but I always feel like January is the slowest month of the year. It's post-Christmas, so nothing is really happening, and the days are so short! It gets pretty cold, so most people just hibernate. I know I do!
It hasn't been too cold in London yet (and when it has been, I just remind myself that New York is probably colder at the moment!) I also find that during January, I tend to wear much darker colours. My wardrobe becomes mainly black. Maybe it's to match my mood at the cold weather and dark days. I much prefer summer, when I can wear lots of colour!
I am also completely obsessed with check and houndstooth, especially in the colder months. I don't really wear such monochromatic colour except in autumn and winter. I found this jacket in the January sales from Zara and it definitely fits the bill as a staple in my winter wardrobe! I'm definitely rocking a lot of monochrome these days!
What do you guys think? Does your look completely change with the seasons like mine does? What are some things you only wear in the colder months?
what I wore: jacket, zara // jumper, zara (old) // jeans, new look // sneakers, pull & bear // backpack, betsey johnson
Labels: betsey johnson, fashion, new look, outfits, pull & bear, zara