jurassic park

One of my favorite things about London is how green of a city it is. There are parks everywhere you look. New York does have parks, it's true, but it's on such a smaller scale. I read somewhere that London has about 3 times more green space than New York City. Being someone who grew up surrounded by tall cement buildings, I find myself drawn to more and more of these green spaces. I find it really soothing!

Even when it's chilly out, the parks in London are still pretty, though they may not photograph as well as in the spring or summer, to be sure. I've not been to Regent's Park or Primrose Hill since I moved, and even my visits before took me to other parks. Primrose Hill, especially, is a really nice area with lots of beautiful victorian looking houses painted in pastel colours. In fact, wandering around, I even found a little square with houses that matched the dinosaurs on my jumpsuit!
I admit that I underestimated how chilly it would be when I took my jumpsuit out for a spin! I got it during The Whitepepper's sample sale in February. It is probably better suited for warmer weather, but I've been totally itching to wear it since I got it! Once spring and summer finally roll around, I suspect I'll get more use out of it... Until then, I'll have to plan cute ways to wear it that involve layers!

what I wore: jumpsuit, the whitepepper // fedora, catarzi via asos // shoes, keds via the blogger's market // coat, h&m via the blogger's market // bag, boden via the blogger's market

Labels: , , , , , , ,