I love Shoreditch. If I could have lived anywhere when I was younger, I think Shoreditch would have been the place. It's so colorful and eclectic, and one of my favorite places to go. I could spend hours exploring all of the incredible street art (in fact, I have) and peeking into store windows. It's so easy to get to, and you have the added benefit of being within walking distance of both Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market!



I'd like to think I carry a bit of that colorful nature into my wardrobe, especially in summer. I just love color. I also love mixing patterns. When I spotted these shorts on Asos, I knew I had to have them! They're the perfect summer piece, and they're nice and airy as well. The weather has been a bit up and down, but I will always try to pull off a cute pair of shorts! I think we all struggle with body confidence, but everyone has that one thing they love. Mine is my legs. I always get people telling me I have great legs. They're my favorite thing to show off, and shorts are a staple in my summer wardrobe. That sounds a little vain, but hopefully you get what I mean! I have friends who love their arms, or love their abs, so when the weather gets warm, they show them off!



If I am wearing something short, I tend to cover up the rest of me. Balance it out. Maybe that's why I own so many summer dresses... It's difficult though, when the weather turns. Imagine a day where it's cool enough for a leather jacket but still warm enough for a pair of shorts! In the meantime, I'll be stocking up on all my summer essentials, now that my favorite season is approaching! And when I'm not doing that, I'll be dreaming of the colorful walls of Shoreditch.
Labels: asos, fashion, new look, outfits, zara