There is nothing more perfect than a freshly backed batch of chocolate chip cookies. I've been using this recipe for years, so I thought maybe I'd share it. I can't take credit for creating the recipe, but I do take credit for making and eating them on a regular basis! The recipe originally comes from
Smitten Kitchen, a great food blog by Deb Perelman. I've been following her blog for years, and even bought her cookbook! Her recipes are great!
These cookies are crunchy and soft at the same time, I think because of the molasses in the brown sugar. The cookie-chocolate chop ratio is pretty perfect as well. I did have to translate a bit when I moved to the UK, but I think I've managed it now! I like to use dark chocolate chips, to offset the sweetness, and there is nothing better than dunking a warm chocolate chip cookie in a nice cold glass of milk.
What do you guys think? What is your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe?
