sunday musings 32.16

It's been a few weeks since I've done a Sunday post, but I've had a pretty good couple of weeks and wanted to share! Instead of the traditional update, or rant about whatever is on my mind, I just want to remind myself of the things that make me happy. Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up with life and stress and whatever else is on your plate. Every once in a while, we need reminding of the little things, don't we?

15 things that make me happy:

1. coffee dates with mates
2. curling up in bed after a long day (wednesdays and saturdays, the longest days of my week.)
3. my birthday (it's on Wednesday!)
4. chai lattes
5. a nice steaming mug of tea (jasmine green tea, at the moment)
6. planning trips to places I've never been (but am hoping to get to in the next year!)
7. bubble baths
8. laying on the couch with P, watching a film (or TV. We just finished Stranger Things!)
9. wandering around London, and discovering bits I've never seen before
10. fresh flowers
11. rereading my favorite books
12. watching Friends bloopers (I've watched them a hundred times and they're still hilarious!)
13. chocolate. Just all the chocolate, please.
14. finishing my to-do list for the day
15. heroes by david bowie. 


Labels: , , , ,