I love Secret Santa, but I also dislike Secret Santa. It's one of those weird things that can be really great if you know the person and know exactly what to get them, or it can be awkward if you don't really know them enough to choose a present. I've gotten some great gifts in the past but I've also gotten a few that really didn't suit me. It comes with the territory, doesn't it? I like putting a lot of thought and effort into the gifts that I give!
These are things that I personally would love to receive as a secret santa gift! They're fun but still thoughtful! I especially like the mindful coloring book from Liberty, which looks like it would be so much fun to color in and very soothing. I love fun notebooks, and can never seem to find pencils when I need them, and these both are so fun! At the moment, I'm really into succulents and even got myself a little terranium, and when I saw this book in Oliver Bonas, I thought it was great! If those things don't work, chocolate is always a winner, isn't it?