mom jeans

I apologize for the accidental hiatus from blogging but the last week and a half have been a little rough. It took me the better part of 5 days to recover from my jet lag (woof), and then we were doing work in the flat so I spent two days moving all of our furniture from one room to the other and back again. Needless to say, it's meant a delay in my Christmas cheer. I've not really gotten in the zone just yet but it's starting to seep in!
I thought the best way to start would be to wander through the Christmas markets, though I opted for a leopard jumper instead of a Christmas one. I haven't found a good Christmas jumper just yet... well, I fell in love with this jumper but it sold out before I could get my hands on it. So tragic. Even though I'd gone for cozy over Christmasy in the jumper department, when I walked past this cheerful yellow door, I could help but take a few photos!
Speaking of cozy, I've been loving in these jeans since I spotted them on Asos a few weeks ago.  My first ever pair of mom jeans. They're just so dang comfy! I really struggle with jeans, as I'm sure a lot of women do, so when I find a pair I love, I wear them to death! I might have to buy some back up pairs of these beauties so that they last a bit longer!

what I wore: jumper, pull & bear // jeans, asos // boots, pull & bear (similar here) // bag, river island via the blogger's market // coat, oasis (similar here) 

Labels: , , , , ,