Here we are in Week #2 of my "Wear My Wardrobe" challenge! I have to say, I am having so much fun falling back in love with the clothes in my wardrobe, and I'm definitely trying to think outside the box a little bit. I find myself, more and more, thinking, "why don't I wear this more?" and then I try it on and remember some tiny little thing that is so fixable! I've got 6 more outfits I've planned and honestly, I feel like I'm discovering more of my own personal style, which feels so good!
Hanging Out with Lami
Who said summer dresses could only be worn in the summer? You might remember this dress from my instagram in August, after I wore it on my birthday. I fell in love with it almost straight away but wasn't sure about how to wear it at any other time of the year. Then it hit me... just put a roll neck on underneath it! Add some leopard print (of course) and some bright shoes and you've got yourself an outfit! I will admit that I felt a little bit silly in my get-up as my friend Lami and I wandered around what I think is considered Belgravia on Wednesday morning... but then I just embraced it. Then we wandered down a little mews and discovered this adorable pink house. I love pastel houses even more than I love mews!
what I wore: dress, dahlia // roll neck, monki // cardigan (under roll neck), h&m // bag, asos // shoes, aldo
Meetings with Milli
what I wore: top, zara // skirt, new look // shoes, pull & bear
Coffee with Kristabel
what I wore: cardigan, h&m // dungarees, asos // top, yumi // shoes, keds
Still two more weeks to go and I kind of feel like I've not even scratched the surface yet!
